Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia freshman WR won't be back during his freshman season

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia freshman WR won't be back during his freshman season

The news is as was feared for Georgia freshman Dominick Blaylock. What sort of recovery is expected for the talented first-year wideout?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Praying for a speedy and full recovery. Georgia lost too much when he went out of the game. Can't wait to see what the promising young man will do next season.

• Options
    VoyagerDawgVoyagerDawg Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

Definitely praying for a full and speedy recovery for this young man. He was one of my favorite Freshman Dawgs. My heart dropped when I saw the injury. This young man is going to be a great one in the years to come, he will be the Dominator!. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck to you Dominick. You will be missed, but we all know you will have a full recovery and help out the Dawgs next season. Thanks for all your efforts this year.

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Praying for you Dom!!

I dohaea question for themedexperts here. Is a full tear a one year rehab? Does this mean redshirt next season?

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's a sad news but Blaylock is a strong young man. Rest and recover and be ready to go next year young man you had a hell of a season

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Praying for you DOM! You'll be back better than ever!

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

Praying for a speedy recovery ! Hope your full strength by next year!

• Options
    rhclaghornrhclaghorn Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

One of my favorite Dawgs. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Didn't Zeus have a full tear in December of his senior year of high school and he was ready to go by fall camp the follow year -- and then he tore the other ACL. So I was thinking Blaylock would be ready by August, provided there are no rehab setbacks, of course.