Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Nation's No. 8 WR Jermaine Burton has made his college decision

SystemSystem Posts: 11,081 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageNation's No. 8 WR Jermaine Burton has made his college decision

Jermaine Burton had been a long-time commitment to LSU. The Tigers set SEC records this season throwing the ball around. Did Georgia really have a chance for the flip here?

Read the full story here

Comments

• JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Welcome, Mr. Burton! Go Dawgs!

• chilidawg1chilidawg1 Posts: 159 ✭✭✭ Junior

Excellent News. Welcome Home Jermaine.

• jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

You have to believe that these WR's are being told that the offence is opening up next year...

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yet another blue chip receiver! Welcome to UGA and the greatest college town in America, Mr. Burton!

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great that you're going to be a DAWG Mr. Burton! Welcome to the Family..GoDAWGS!

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yes! Go Dawgs !

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Has he signed his LOI yet? If not then I am holding my enthusiasm until the LOI is in Kirby's hands.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can't tell from the way these stories are written -- is he LOI actually signed and in the hands of UGA officials? Also, did Arik Gilbert sign. We've got a very strong class and I don't feel that badly about losing out on Stroud or Burch because didn't really expect either. I did expect Reed, though, just based on his prior relationship with Matt Luke. And while my gut says Ringo is coming to Athens, I'm getting more concerned about the Washington kid at TE. Concerning that he backed away from signing early and Tennesssee seems to be gaining momentum although for the life of me, I don't know why anyone chooses Tennessee if they could go to Georgia, especially a kid from Las Vegas. Maybe he sticks with Georgia, but I don't feel good about him.

Still think we need a QB (although I fully expect Jake Fromm to return next year). Beck may be fine in the long run, but I don't think Mathis will ever play again and I'm not as sold on Stetson Bennett as others. So far, his highlights are running around on the practice field before the Rose Bowl. We need a solid guy back there.

• MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 268 ✭✭✭ Junior

Has he signed his LOI yet?

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great get for Georgia.