Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football running back Brian Herrien releases statement on Sugar Bowl status

SystemSystem Posts: 10,486 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football running back Brian Herrien releases statement on Sugar Bowl status

Brian Herrien's Georgia career has come to an end, as the senior running back announced that he would not be playing in the 2020 Sugar Bowl against Baylor. Herrien posted on his Instagram account that he would be missing the game due to personal reasons. "Due to personal reasons I will not be participating in the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With White's injury as a freshman, we needed Brian to come up big to supplement Swift. He gave 100% everytime he was on the field! Thanks Brian for all you gave to your team and Dawg Nation! Get that degree!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank You Mr. Herrien, for all you did, not only for UGA, but for yourself. You had to work extra hard just to make it to UGA. You persevered, and your hard work was rewarded. Best of luck in your future..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Brian deserves his chance at glory and the NFL. Hope you get your dream. Thanks for everything

• Options
    DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior

Brian Herrien = DGD

• Options
    bigdawg88bigdawg88 Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophomore

So am I the only one wondering if he is one of the mysterious drug suspensions Ajc keeps hinting at?

• Options
    Roman13Roman13 Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Wondering what those kids that are staying home are feeling watching their team playing without them?

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ah, thanks for letting us know, Brian, but I think we kind of had a clue you weren't playing when you didn't appear in New Orleans with the rest of the team. I really can't say I understand what you did, since by ALL accounts, D'Andre Swift is a lock as a first-round draft choice and he at least went to New Orleans with his teammates (and even played). Seems that's the least you could have done, unless your "personal reasons" are related to failing grades or academics, in which case you couldn't have gone with the team even if you had wanted to. Oh well, but again, thanks for playing. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DGD! Good luck on your next step!