Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: LSU defensive coordinator Dave Aranda reveals Georgia game plans

SystemSystem Posts: 10,442 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: LSU defensive coordinator Dave Aranda reveals Georgia game plans

NEW OLEANS — LSU defensive coordinator Dave Aranda has had more answers for the Georgia football offense than any other coach the past two seasons. If you want to talk Xs and Os, Aranda is your man, highly regarded as one of the best defensive strategists in the game. Aranda, sounding very much like Bulldogs’ head

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Filling quotas, this article was likely written weeks ago

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don't think you really had to ask him that question The answer was pretty obvious. Have 11 guys focus on stopping the run game over

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great article Mike! Your articles are always so informative, well written and on topics that Dawgnation readers hope to hear about! Just the other day I was wondering what LSU's defensive coordinator thought of our offense in 2018 and 2019.

I hope one day soon you will be able to interview the South Carolina defensive coordinator and get his perspective too. A girl can dream can't she.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A pretty objectiove look at the Dwags by an LSU defensive coach.that is tops in the SEC. Even with all UGA integral parts flowing together...they had little chance against the juggernaut called LSU. Clemson will soon find this out as well...I think? Good article Mike. All we need to do now is hire Dave Aranda! LOL

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm pretty amazed at so many Dawg fans missing the salient points of this article.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My sentiments exactly @rtparkeriv . I remember thinking as I watched the game that UGA had LSU off balance at the beginning and that if we had converted open and makeable plays from the get-go, we might have been able to make a game of it. Like you, not saying that we would have won as it was obvious that LSU was (is) the better team. But maybe if we could have just stayed close in that first half, it would have given our defense a chance to make LSU feel a little bit of pressure. If nothing else, we perhaps would have had an interesting game. Glad to see that at least Coley and Co. did enough to at least make LSU work. Maybe he'll carry some of that innovation over into next season. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    GABirdDAWG69GABirdDAWG69 Posts: 19 ✭ Freshman

So instead of reading the article and learning something from it through the eyes of a Defensive Coordinator who has owned UGA the last two years, some of you clowns look for a reason to take shots at the guy writing it. This article was lost on quite a few folks Mike, but well done IMO