Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Brock Vandagriff, 5-star 2021 QB, announces Georgia football commitment

SystemSystem Posts: 10,430 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageBrock Vandagriff, 5-star 2021 QB, announces Georgia football commitment

Brock Vandagriff recently de-committed from Oklahoma. Has the 5-star QB from the state of Georgia already settled on a new home?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That is great news! Kirby's recent offensive overhaul has already started paying off. The QB room at UGA is well set for the next several years. I can't wait for next season...

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to Dawg Nation, Brock. And Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ByrdManByrdMan Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

A great fit! Think we have a winner here.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

SmartsTheMan...You beat me to it 🤣 and you are correct. I think the overhaul on the offensive side of the ball will pay great dividends in attracting recruits on both sides of the ball. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the Bulldawg Nation!!!!

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great news!!! Go Brock and Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome Brock Vandagriff! You are now home literally with your family and with your new Dawg family!!! You will be a direct asset to the new and exciting offensive "look" Coach Smart is creating at UGA! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm more than thrilled that he decided to commit to uga. Welcome Brock Vandagriff!

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Love it! Keep the homegrown talent at home!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the DAWG Family Mr. Vandagriff..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome back! I wish the young man well as I do Carson Beck and whomever UGA recruits. May the best man win. That said, I see no reason why UGA wouldn't take Williams if he wanted to come and play for UGA. Anywhere he goes(williams) at a good program there is going to be stiff competition. I doubt he's scared of anyone. UGA might not pursue him because of the intangibles, but the kid can run rings around a defense. Don't know a thing about his personality

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome! If the young man wants a natty, he's coming to the right place! UGA now has the offensive outlook to match with its deep and talented defense. Brock, you will not be sorry!

There is going to be a battle of epic proportions by some extremely talented young QBs for the top spot in 2021!

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That is a great pick up. I’m sure the offer will remain for Williams but at least now we know we have 1 of the top 2 qb’s in the dawg house. If I were Kirby and staff I would stay on Vandagriff so he don’t have any other thoughts. I like a guy that will cut through the drama of committing and go ahead and get it done early. I said the other day to offer both and take the one that commits first. Welcome Brock!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    LDawgLDawg Posts: 47 ✭✭ Sophomore