Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

For all the chatter surrounding Zach Evans, let's remember to appreciate Kendall Milton

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageFor all the chatter surrounding Zach Evans, let's remember to appreciate Kendall Milton

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. For all the hype surrounding Zach Evans, let's remember to appreciate Kendall Milton

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm well satisfied with the two backs UGA will sign in this class.

Evans would be another addition, if there's still room, and he wants to earn his way onto the field for RBU, but at this point it's not a need.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kendall Milton is very bit the back Evans is. Plus Kendall has character. Evans needs to grow up. He has superior talent but is a tad immature. Kendall is solid. He is more suited for UGA. I know he will perform at the highest level while at UGA.

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m certain us fans don’t need to be reminded of the talent we have recruited this cycle. On the other hand, pretty odd you would write this today Connor when just yesterday you’re writing an article on the ones we missed out on for 2020. Which side of the fence are you sitting on? Go Dawgs!

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And yet, here we are, #1 class in the country and will probably solidify that next Wednesday. Go Dawgs!

• WstsononeWstsonone Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Who cares about Zach Evans. We have Kendall Milton, he will be an all American running back as a Dawg!

• 97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So Milton doesn't have that fifth star. Know who else didn't have a fifth star? Nick Chubb. I totally see Milton being a similar caliber of back to Chubb, and that will work for us just fine, thank you.

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

More about someone who isn't a DAWG.. enough about a drama queen such as Evans..GoDAWGS!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kendall has 5 stars in most articles, 4 stars in one article? He is 5-star in my book. He will shine at UGA. Very talented!! I believe he is "Chubb-caliber" as one put it.

https://www.redandblack.com/sports/five-star-running-back-prospect-kendall-milton-commits-to-georgia/article_b0d59a80-b270-11e9-b13c-abc1e2a9e106.html

• maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

Daijun Edwards is a awesome back as well. He's strong, very shifty and can catch the ball like a receiver and what I like about Kendall Milton is that he runs with an attitude like Todd Gurley. As for Zach Evans, that young man could have a tremendous impact where ever he goes.

• corbinideascorbinideas Posts: 11 ✭✭ Sophomore

Milton will dominate. He will be one of the best, yet.

• SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thank you, Conner for writing a relevant article. Yes, Milton is under appreciated and I expect big things from him.

• TrippTripp Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We got 2 very good backs in Milton and Edwards.i don’t know Evans situation so I’m not going to bash the kid. He definitely has elite talent physically but there seems to be some issues following him around. I don’t know what they are and won’t speculate. I hope he finds the right fit for him

More importantly Milton has been committed to us for a while now and followed that commitment with ink and then early enrollment. He’s our guy and we are dang lucky to have him. Kendall will be a beast at Georgia.

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2020

Off topic, but overlooked.. Terry Fair, former member of the UGA Final 4 Basketball team, and great High School player at Southwest Macon in the late 1970's, passed away at the age of 59. RIP Mr. Fair

• JimmyBobJimmyBob Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2020

Milton is a beast and a much appreciated asset for the Dawgs!

BTW, 5-star OL commit Broderick Jones to visit Auburn this weekend....he hasn't signed yet.... Auburn has done a fantastic job recruiting OL this recruiting cycle....

Nothing is certain. Hope Jones doesn't flip...

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jones to Auburn!?! The Snake Oil Salesman? Leave the state for Auburn? Seriously? Whatever floats your boat. Whats our record against Auburn last few years?