Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football produces 10 players invited to 2020 NFL Combine

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited February 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football produces 10 players invited to 2020 NFL Combine

Georgia football has 10 players headed to the NFL combine, one more than last season, and half of them are underclassmen

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • OKDAWG64OKDAWG64 Posts: 26 ✭ Freshman

I am shocked by some of the players not invited. Tyler Clark is a beast and will definitely play on Sundays. Barnett is another guy that can play. Eli Wolf is much better than his numbers (can't have good numbers as a tight end when your offensive coordinator refuses to utilize tight ends in the passing game). I remember Woerner as a Freshman and the kid could play. He was athletic and could catch. The fact he didn't catch a TD pass in 4 seasons until the very end of his Senior year is mind boggling. He's going to end up being a guy like Travis Kelce and us Dawg fans are going to wonder what could we gave done if we moved the ball better, picked up key first downs using guys like Woerner. Well, at least we will have lots of guys in the NFL to cheer for.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Woerner was invited? He is a DGD but didn't he have ONE TD his entire career at UGA?

• ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited February 2020

Look for Marshall, Clark, Crowder to at least make practice squads. I bet at least 2 of the 3 make opening day rosters. Marshall is just had injury that cost him 8 games, should have been red-shirted but I guess we needed him in the big game, but he got better every game he played and his size is NFL big, he makes big plays. if he could have had continuity his last 2 years without injury, he would have been a big time name. And Crowder, he was a running back, turned LB and did a GREAT job this past season. He has a very bright future with this attitude, instinct, athletic ability and that RB speed. His upside potential is huge. No reasoning for Clark needed.