Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Class superlatives for Georgia football 2020 recruiting class

SystemSystem Posts: 10,538 admin
edited February 2020 in Article commenting

imageClass superlatives for Georgia football 2020 recruiting class

Georgia has put its finishing touches on the 2020 signing class, which came at No. 1 in the country per the 247Sports Composite rankings. All in all Georgia ended up signing 25 prospects in the class. Of those 25, four are 5-star prospects and 11 rank inside the top 100 in the country. This is the second time in

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGAThomasBrownUGAThomasBrown Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

# 1 Composite 247sports.com recruiting class and # 2 ESPN Rankings because well it is short on QB compared to other schools who not only did better at QB but also did not need QB as badly as Kirby.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ever see a headliner theater marquee with the names of the movie and lead stars emblazoned in large lettering? UGA needs one of these for its 2020 Class of signees. One of, if not the best class ever assembled...this is my opinion only. There have been some good ones before, even #1, but this one stands out to this old duffer. I had a special attachment to Jones, Lindberg, Rosemy, Washington, Willock, Ringo, Van Pran, Carter, Beck, Milton and Smith. I also like Newman and Zirkel. Just me. No order of importance. There are others ,sure. But these younguns are going to spotlight UGA in a major way probably this season and most notably next and beyond. I see a natty in our near future!! Seriously!!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think the sleeper may be Beck. Just because his team regressed during his senior season doesn't mean Carson did. If anything the attrition experienced on his team from his junior to his senior season forced him to develop aspects to his game that are key to his success in Monken's system...escapability and throwing on the move.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@UGAThomasBrown You are going to be pleasantly surprised with Beck. He is the entire package. His drop-off his senior year was due to the fact virtually all of the offensive players around him were first time starters / lower class men.