Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football freshman early enrollee Kendall Milton

SystemSystem Posts: 10,521 admin
edited February 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football freshman early enrollee Kendall Milton

Georgia football freshman early enrollee Kendall Milton has adapted to the focused mindset on the Georgia Bulldogs team after coming in from California

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There is going to be some very intense and serious competition going in the running backs room this spring and fall. James Cook should have a chip on his shoulder and ready to show a new OC what he is capable of, Zamir should be full speed by September, McIntosh has shown he is capable and has a year under him in the strength and conditioning program. Now throw in Milton at 227 pounds with speed and agility. In addition, hopefully, we’ll be getting the ball downfield with QB’s who can move out of the pocket. This can only mean a potential to wear down opponents through four quarters this fall. Man, this should be fun to watch. I’ll enjoy my spring and summer then come September 7th, I’ll be hyped and ready to see this team in action. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

BTW...Where did they get this picture from? These kids look 12-13 years old in this picture

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Happy Birthday Kendall!!! The Dawg Nation is anxiously waiting to see you star between the Hedges. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and career. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    bhdawgbhdawg Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

Glad to be back on track with Dawghation.

• Options
    ChimRicholdsChimRicholds Posts: 29 ✭✭✭ Junior

This guy is going places. I look forward to watching him succeed!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 142 ✭✭✭ Junior

Happy birthday, Young Dawg!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

HBD!!! 6-2, 227 Lb!!! Nice. Hopefully, K Milton will have a great year.

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Silver_Britches , that is hilarious!

Very excited to see Milton play and I also believe that McIntosh is grossly under rated.

• Options
    Beachbike2000Beachbike2000 Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

Happy Birthday Kendall,

Welcome to Dawg Nation and hope your first season is memorable, as will be many more!

GO DAWGS!!!!!

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    LDawgLDawg Posts: 47 ✭✭ Sophomore

Welcome to UGA K-Milt!!

Another nice size weapon for our offense. Last year was a defensive reload in recruiting and now this year was an offensive explosion of talent we recruited and are going to throw all over the field at people on Saturdays this fall! Man it's going to be fun watching all new play designs with all these talented players we'll have on offense!! And our dddefense is going to be scary scary beastmode omnilevel type ish and yes I put in the xtra d's cuz they gon be that **** badass this season! We gone have LB's on the field that can chase down anything sideline to sideline, multiple LB's capable of this! Adam Anderson gonna be a household name by bowl season....watch, he gonna explode in CKS defense..rushing the passer and stopping the run. He'll end up being a 3 down LB because of his pass rushing skills. Dean is gonna be NICE along with Nolan Smith too! And our secondary already strong, DLine Legit also....yeah yeah.. oh man....Woo that D gone be NASTY!!! lol

GO DAWGS!!