Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Trevor Lawrence and his future will play a key role in how Georgia football starts 2021 season 

SystemSystem Posts: 10,698 admin
edited February 2020 in Article commenting

imageTrevor Lawrence and his future will play a key role in how Georgia football starts 2021 season 

Trevor Lawrence is probably the best quarterback in the country. He's lost just a single game as Clemson's starting quarterback and won a national title with a dazzling performance against Alabama. To this point in his career he's lived up to his lofty recruiting ranking — he was the No. 1 overall prospect in the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's Great to be a Georgia Bulldog!!!!

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Both teams will be breaking in new QBs. There's a better chance Carson Beck starts this year and next than there is that TL passes on huge $$ as a top-3 pick in the League to stay his senior year at Clemson. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    LowcountryLowcountry Posts: 104 ✭✭✭ Junior

Clemson used to be called Clem College, but they didn't think it sounded prestigious enough. So they added the S for chivalry, the O for honor and the N for knowledge.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That dude is gone. Unless he has some abysmal season or crazy injury, this is his last year.

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

What? Looking at that pic I thought they were going to tell us that Lawrence was in the portal

• Options
    ZbulldawgZbulldawg Posts: 83 ✭✭✭ Junior

It doesn't matter who the QB is for Clemson in 2021 our defense will be hitting it's full stride when we play them ! Never except defeat until it happens !!!

• Options
    maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

It wouldn't surprise me if the defense hit it's full stride this season and when you add Jalen Carter to a defensive front that's already good, it's going to be tough for anybody to score on them.

I would hate to be the one to determine who will become the next starting qb because all of them are very good especially Mathis and Beck and it wouldn't surprise me if one of them overtake Newman, but when Brock Vandagriff arrive, they better be ready because I can see national championship written all over him.