Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

NFL Network analyst: Jake Fromm's not for everybody, neither is Jacob Eason

SystemSystem Posts: 10,478 admin
edited February 2020 in Article commenting

imageNFL Network analyst: Jake Fromm's not for everybody, neither is Jacob Eason

Jake Fromm’s not for everybody, according to NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah. That’s probably doesn’t seem like much of a revelation for Georgia football fans, who have seen Fromm championed as a hero as a freshman, and booed along with teammates at halftime of a scoreless home game with Kentucky this past

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That second paragraph was as painful as anything I've ever read. Geez man. Proofread. It takes about 2 minutes.

• Options
    Dallas1862Dallas1862 Posts: 43 ✭✭ Sophomore

The interesting thing about this is that if Fromm had been able to come out last year he was a top 10 pick hands down. One year later and now it's debatable that he even goes in the first round.

He has certain traits that are a real concern for some teams, while others have him high on their board. One thing that I feel works against him in this draft, is Who is in it with him. Those names are skewing the curve to say the least. Burrow had a year for the ages, Tua had such a great career that other QB's like Fromm pale.

Rightly or not Fromm is being viewed through a very skewed prism. He doesn't have the resume that Burrow does (albeit for 1 yr) nor the Natty's either Burrow or Tua can lay claim too. But Fromm is every bit the Leader they are. At the end of the day, the number one metric a QB is measured against is: Does he win? Consistently. Without a doubt, Jake Fromm IS very much a winner!

My take is Fromm goes early 2nd round and has a solid career. Depending on the team that tabs him, he could even enjoy a couple of title winning seasons before it's all done. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good luck Jake

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

I've seen predictions of Fromm going in the 30s.....I will be extremely surprised if that happens