Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jamie Newman's Wake Forest teammates agree, 'Georgia should be really excited'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,564 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageJamie Newman's Wake Forest teammates agree, 'Georgia should be really excited'

Jamie Newman's former teammates from Wake Forest at NFL combine eagerly shared praise of Georgia's new graduate transfer quarterback

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great read. Love reading stuff like this. I'm ready to start seeing some practice videos, cant wait for Spring practice to start.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm definitely looking forward to see how he does this spring and in the fall. Go Dogs!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck this season Mr Newman..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let's get it on.....let's prove the hype. If Jamie is the QB for UGA it will be evidenced. Sounds like an exciting competition! You have three other UGA QB potentials that feel they should not get short shrift and be given a chance to lead this great team in 2020. Great position to be in!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

I like Jamie Newman as well but I'm concern about his high number of interceptions. If he is named the starter and can cut down on those interceptions, the dawgs could have a special season. I have a hunch that the OL will perform much better under Matt Luke which means that the qb just needs to take care of the football and feed his superior backfield (Todd Monken's run strategy looks very good).

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It'll be great to have Newman actually keep the ball on a Qb read.