Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

TreVeyon Henderson: Nation's No. 2 RB pegs UGA among his 'top schools'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,662 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageTreVeyon Henderson: Nation's No. 2 RB pegs UGA among his 'top schools'

All As in school? Check. 53 touchdowns as a junior? Check. Nation's No. 2 RB prospect? Check. 5-star TreVeyon Henderson fits the profile of what Georgia hopes to sign at RB in the 2021 class.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RomeDawg288RomeDawg288 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In my mind, Henderson will likely be the one I look back as "replacing" Zachary Evans in the lightning role back at UGA. Really like our chances with him and believe he will be a DAWG when all is said and done!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,653 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This KId!! Best combination of speed, shiftiness, vision, quick feet I've seen. Amazing, whoever gets this kid wins the lottery!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

To be a Dawg or not be a Dawg that is the question? UGA is RBU...aligning with the aspirations of this young academic speedster. UGA is heavily recruiting him. I believe he will commit! Top prospect in 2021! TOP!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commit to the G!!!! Commit to the Terry College of Business!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited March 2020

I have not ever seen better film on a high school RB. Treveyon is the most important recruit in the class of 2021. Wow. Praying he chooses UGA or a at least a different conference so our defense doesn't have to face him. He could not possibly be more gifted.-touched by the hand of God. God bless him and his family. I hope he chooses the right school.

Commit to the G.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So, my question is, is his last official visit reserved for his top school? He seems like Georgia is going to get an official visit, but I wonder why he just doesn't have us solidly included if he likes us so much? I get that Texas and Oklahoma are farther away but seems like Ohio State and Michigan he could get to just as easily as UGA. I don't know. Just from reading this article, which is my ONLY source on this kid, it sounds as if he likes UGA, but he's not sold on UGA. Yet. We'll see how it plays out.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So, my only question is does he have the Dawgs as his number one school? Seems to have speed to burn, would love to have seen him running over or through so called tacklers. In the SEC every running play is not going to be one or two cuts and then run it to the end zone. You won't average 37 yards per TD in the SEC that's for sure. Great that he loves getting A's more than TD's. Make him a DAWG!

• Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

After the first paragraph or so I decided that he should be a business major. Then, near the end I saw that he wanted to major in business. He needs to major in management in UGA’s business school, and consider a minor (or double major) in finance. UGA’s business school is excellent, the weather is great, and UGA is in the South where he’s from.