Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Former UGA star Todd Gurley may be traded in NFL soon

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageFormer UGA star Todd Gurley may be traded in NFL soon

Former UGA star Todd Gurley might be wearing a different NFL uniform this upcoming season. Gurley, 25, has had his name pop up during trade talks, according to the NFL Network’s Michael Silver. Gurley has played with the Los Angeles Rams for the past five seasons, and is still a member of the team. However, Gurley

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Klev21Klev21 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

I love Gurley and wish nothing but the best for him but this is why you don't give NFL RB's BIG money (Paging Devonta Freeman)

• Options
    DawgOnTopDawgOnTop Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophomore

I agree with Klev21. I'm a Gurley fan and want to continue seeing him succeed on the field and in life, but one has to wonder if his best days are now already behind him.

• Options
    CrushmoreCrushmore Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophomore

I think Gurley would look real good wearing red and black again......back here in the state of Georgia!!