Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Internet outrage over 'RBU' rankings shows why Georgia football is the real 'RBU'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,478 admin
edited April 2020 in Article commenting

imageInternet outrage over 'RBU' rankings shows why Georgia football is the real 'RBU'

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. Why internet outrage over RBU rankings shows why Georgia is the real 'RBU' Boy, do people take position rankings

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yeah leaving uga off any rbu top 10 list is an absolute joke. I mean Michel could've possibly had a record setting career at uga, had he not had to share carries with 2 other once in a generation talents. Look at chubb, MAJOR knee problems and to bounce back like he has. Still think he should've been a 1st round pick. Already NFL size, coming out of high school, lol. But like always, gotta give the princess crown to bama.

• Options

And also would like to add that Tre Mason asked to be traded when the Rams drafted Gurley. Knew he was gonna be knocked down the depth chart. But auburn has produced better rbs?, what a joke.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I could not believe my eyes, frankly. I will no longer watch ESPN anything....! Auburn...#10!!!!!!!!!??? UGA left out totally???? I hope recruits reject this biased nonsense. UGA is still producing and has produced some of the most elite running backs in the nation. You would have to be blind to have not noticed! Oh...ESPN is blind.....thought so. GO DAWGS!!!!!! RBU!!!

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 254 ✭✭✭ Junior

Chris Low is a Big utk homer and would not vote anything UGA

• Options
    WayxATLdawg89WayxATLdawg89 Posts: 87 ✭✭ Sophomore

I know we tend to focus on Gurley, Chubb and Michel and rightfully so but has everyone forgotten that Keith Marshall held it down while Gurley was out. They combined for almost 1000 yards in the first five games of the 2012 season. That's when the two-headed RBU monster started for UGA. Just think if he and Gurley both had that O-line in 2017 like Chubb and Michel... Oh boy!!! Gurshall!! Marshall also had the fastest 40 time(4.3) at the combine in 2016. Go Dawgs!!!!!

• Options

Can't ever forget marshall and his windmill running style. I really hate that the injury bug knocked him out of football.

• Options
    DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    CaptainchipCaptainchip Posts: 13 ✭✭ Sophomore

ESPN still has the majority of coverage, however most of their commentators seem to be out of the mold of Northeastern sportswriters. They live for the big 10 (or big 14 mathmatically challenged). It is still like they recognize the SEC is the dominate league but they hate to say it. It is almost like msnbc or cnn covering a presidential speech, they mock and try and make it sound bad even if it was excellent.