Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

3 things about Georgia football QB Jake Fromm entering 2020 NFL Draft

SystemSystem Posts: 10,463 admin
edited April 2020 in Article commenting

image3 things about Georgia football QB Jake Fromm entering 2020 NFL Draft

Quarterback Jake Fromm will leave an impressive legacy at Georgia, where he will be remembered as a winner, team leader and model citizen

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck to all the Dawgs in the 2020 draft!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jake did a great job while at UGA! Some "experts" say he will only serve as a back-up for his NFL career.....I personally disagree. "Fromm scored a 35 on the NFL’s Wonderlic test, second-highest among quarterbacks — and significantly higher than Eason (23), Too Tagovailoa (19) and Jalen Hurts (18)." Beyond this, we will have to wait and see. UGA prospects looking good in the NFL draft!!!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Who is Too Tagovailoa? I Have heard of Tua Tagovailoa, but I am not familar with Too. Looks like TOO MUCH rush to get it to the printer before you PROOF READ IT.

• Options
    ByrdManByrdMan Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

Jake should have stayed period!

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited April 2020

What we are seeing with this draft what many of us had been saying for quite some time. Jake is a solid game manager in a run heavy offense. But as far as a standout at the position, he just does not possess the physical skills. You can be immobile if you have a pro arm. Unfortunately he really does not possess either.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

To err is human, tommielee.......I'll be watching your posts closely...lolol. I did miss that "too". Lolol