Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

College analyst: 'The Florida Gators are the team to beat in the SEC East'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,434 admin
edited May 2020 in Article commenting

imageCollege analyst: 'The Florida Gators are the team to beat in the SEC East'

Georgia football has beat Florida three consecutive seasons, but college analyst Danny Kanell boldly stated this if the Gators' year to pass up the Bulldogs

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Why do they keep talking to kanell? He will NEVER have anything good to say about UGA. He is a complete tool. He would pick Vanderbilt to win the SEC east over UGA. Like Kirby has said before, We'll talk with our helmets.

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 254 ✭✭✭ Junior

Quoting Danny Kanell, really Mike ?

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 351 ✭✭✭ Junior

gee kanell, a former gator, is always saying Florida is better. Results comes from play on the field, not his garbage

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bulletin board material. You know this will be plastered all over the weight room when the Dawgs get back to work.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for the "Belly Laugh" Mike.

• Options
    MOSSMAN93MOSSMAN93 Posts: 44 ✭✭ Sophomore

Actually he went to Florida State, not Florida. It doesn't matter because, for whatever reason, he hates the SEC and specifically UGA. In fact I have never heard him say anything I agree with. He's just trying to make a name for himself as a talking head. I refuse to listen to any talk show where he is giving his opinion. He's an absolute moron.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kannell took 1 too many headshots while being the QB for the fsu criminoles.. And it shows, what a clown 🤡

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Danny Kanell, enuf said!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Oh PLEASE let us have the opportunity play Florida in midst of this pandemic. Four in a row has never sounded so sweet. Mullen would likely lose his mind at the post game press conference. Please Lord, please do not let this virus steal our college football this year too!

• Options
    DawgFaceDawgFace Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

This vaunted UGA defense is like Bama´s past great defenses... great until they play spread teams. Then they got lit up. Georgia got a taste of that lat year. They played 1 great offense and got exposed. Every defense gets exposed now. Your defense rankings were superficially high. Really good talent on defense? no doubt...

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I love the UF talk, and I'm sure Kirby and staff really appreciates the additional motivational material. It's obvious that we need to skull drag those lizards up and down the field to shut them up..until next year.

• Options
    ScooterpoopScooterpoop Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

Definitely a team to beat - again.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2020

Ha. Smart has consistently owned Mullen throughout both of their careers, Florida hasn't beaten Georgia since 2016, Georgia will once again field the more talented team, and Danny Kanell is saying Florida is the team to beat. But when asked about Newman, suddenly he's an empiricist.

I would ask how he keeps finding work, but I suppose our robust reaction to this nonsense pretty well answers that question.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Danny kanell

Some folks just don't have a clue.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We don't need a Joe Burrow. We need Newman to be Newman and that should be enough! Who has a Joe Burrow on their team? Nobody that's who. And this guy gets paid to say these things. I'm in the wrong profession.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope the media Keeps hyping Florida . I'm not sure Mullen and company can back it up. I have seen nothing from Mullen that make me believe he can...

What will they say after UGA beats the gator's again...

• Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He says the same thing every year. He is not an analyst. He is a broken record. Just reports what he wants to happen.

• Options
    ronjbaronjba Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

It's true. Georgia only won the SEC East the last 3 years. Not like it's the last 4 years or anything. And Florida has gotten better recruiting (not Georgia level), so of course they overtake them. If not, there's always next year to predict!