Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

5-star running back Zach Evans reportedly makes his college decision

SystemSystem Posts: 10,496 admin
edited May 2020 in Article commenting

image5-star running back Zach Evans reportedly makes his college decision

It appears that Zach Evans, one of the top running backs in the 2020 country and at one point a player that has been heavily recruited by Georgia, has found a new home. According to 247Sports, and confirmed by multiple outlets, Evans is reportedly enrolled at TCU. A number of schools made a run at trying to land

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's nice Evans finally landed somewhere but for how long? Milton and Edwards are at UGA that is what counts....two exceptional running backs.

• Options
    traildawg51traildawg51 Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ Junior

I am glad the young man found a home and I wish him the best in both his academic and athletic career. His will be an interesting story to watch. Personally I am very happy to have Kendall Milton and Daijun Edwards at UGA.

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Good for him and I am thrilled he's not in the SEC East.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

His story seems to be turning out like another former UGA five star. I hope not. But this story reminds me of Josh Harvey-Clemons. All the talent in the world, couldve been all-sec/all-american at UGA and gone pro and probably 1st round in 3 years. But he let off field issues tear him apart. Then went to Louisville and disappeared. I think TCU is a good fit for him. He needs a school to tamper down that "I'm everything" attitude. Hope him the best of luck. Wish he could've been a dawg, but with those off field issues, it's good that he isn't. Because I feel like he wouldn't have been at UGA for long.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We are sooooooo lucky we got the recruits who wanted to be Dawgs and who didn’t play silly games. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope the young man does well. I think he sorely needs to mature. But I think UGA has avoided a head case which normally results in a hand full of bees for their whole tenure.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Honestly, I was glad he committed somewhere else and the fact that he snubbed other SEC schools works out great. He is toxic. Period. He'll be in the Transfer Portal in less than a year. Works out great in my opinion.

• Options
    rtparkerivrtparkeriv Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

I wish him the best and hope it works out well for him. Maybe maturity and Coach Patterson's influence will help him develop into a successful man.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is a win-win for me. I attend 1 or 2 TCU games each year so I'll get to see him up close and personal (whenever we can get up close and personal again), plus he's not in the SEC and TCU isn't on our schedule. So hey, good luck, Mr. Evans. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good riddance..GoDAWGS!