Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

MJ Morris: The nation's No. 1 junior QB shares his view on race in America

SystemSystem Posts: 10,564 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageMJ Morris: The nation's No. 1 junior QB shares his view on race in America

MJ Morris was recently ranked by a longtime national analyst as the nation's No. 1 QB for the Class of 2022. The Peach State QB is vastly talented, but he is also paying very close attention to the national events regarding racial injustice in America.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I understand the raw emotion of MR. Floyd's murder. It was horrific! But this young man has more to fear from his own race many times over than by some rogue cop(s). Every time they leave home they can be jacked up, maybe even beaten for their Nike tennis shoes as happened recently in the Bronx where a gang of black teens beat a teenage girl down , stomped and kicked her in the head for her SHOES! She was black I believe. Did you see that on MSNBC or CNN? Didn't think so. They don't get into Black on Black problems. They just focus on White on Black crime. Definitely not Black on White crime. Think about it.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"The 18 deaths tallied by the University of Chicago Crime Lab made May 31, 2020 the single-most violent day in six decades, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Monday. The Crime Lab numbers go back only to 1961." - Chicago recently - Black on black crime, scary times to be black in the city - Didn't hear that on MSNBC did you? Didn't think so. But I bet you did hear about Jessie Smollet, before his story unraveled, right?

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,047 mod
    edited June 2020

@reddawg1 , the Moderators here have been lenient on post and comments during this time. We can only be lenient to a certain extent. Please keep this in mind going forward with your post.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well said, young man. Proud of you, your parents and your overall self-awareness. Regardless of where you end up, keep all of those teachings from your parents with you because you will need them.

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sounds like it should be Red Neck Dawg1. Keep your lame attempt at sociology to yourself. This forum is not the place for it.

• Options
    BkDawgBkDawg Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

@reddawg1 Please respectfully ****

• Options
    RSDawgRSDawg Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Reddawg, get out of here with your racist facts!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sounds like a wise young man. The team he commits to will be blessed to have him and his family with them.

Proverbs 22:6-8 " Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

Hopefully DN won't censor scripture!

• Options
    HowlnwoofHowlnwoof Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

"A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still...only stronger." I wish all the racists, both white and black would take a break and take a self inventory.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Folks, providing factual information does not make you a racist. I have no idea if anyone one here is indeed racist, only God knows each heart and the motive thereof. An alternative viewpoint of Black Lives Matter or any other organization does not make someone a racist. I wish everyone wasn't so quick to silence, condemn someone for having an alternative opinion on any subject. Racism is dumb, born out of ignorance but calling someone racist for presenting facts that contradict the popular narrative is ridiculous.

For the record, Dawgnation removed statistical national registry facts that I presented a few days, I believe, because it did not fit the current narrative. Also, for the record, I believe ALL men were created equal and all are wonderful, unique representations of God. I love all races and absolutely do not believe any race is superior to another. Please don't label me or anyone else a racist for standing for truth. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior

**** Sentell, why don't you stop stirring the pot? We want to read about UGA Football. Not politics. Thanks for letting me know that the freshman I was most wanting to see this season, doesn't like my President.

That's great.