Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Examining key points after 247Sports jumps on bandwagon picking Florida over Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,711 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageExamining key points after 247Sports jumps on bandwagon picking Florida over Georgia

Georgia seems to be getting snubbed often in the offseason, with very few players getting first-team preseason recognition, and prognosticators picking Florida to win the East Division

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2020

Let's not forget, the Gainesville Goobers also have Dan Malarkey as head coach! You know, the soon-to-be circus clown, once he retires after Kirby whoops him again! Dawgs won't be overlooking them Goobers. Kirby will have us focused and ready.

By the way, what in the world are you doing, Mike? You ought to know better than to wear that nauseating blue shirt in that video! That's offensive, man! Looks like something straight out of the head Goober's closet! 🤣

SCREW THEM HATED GAINESVILLE GOOBERS! 🖕

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Mike - Kirby should just go ahead and forfeit the game vs the lizards, we've got no chance against them. MuLLLen is just too good of a coach, and will coach rings around Kirby. Also, Trask and the lizard offense is too potent for our defense, and of course our offense is in too much disarray to be able to score vs the mighty lizard D. So Kirby shouldn't waste the trip this year.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited June 2020

I love this! I hope every pundit chooses Florida over UGA! I pray the coaching staff and every member of the team reads what the talking heads are saying about this rivalry. We will go into Gainesville ready to speak with our pads! This team has a chance to make history. I cannot wait for this game.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Awesome, this guarantees a win now....4 in a row

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep! It's talking season and I hope more of the talking heads pick Florida. A little disrespect can go a long way...

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah I hope Newman goes down there and hangs half a hundred on those jokes just so people from 247sports can stop babying kyle-not-up-to-the-task trask. Like fromm, his receivers will be his downfall. If he doesn't have a Pickens hidden somewhere in the roster, it'll be a long season for mullen. Especially considering he doesn't have an elite running back either. Just my .02. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There you go Jamie. Bulletin board fodder. Let's see Gators are weak up the gut and Newman likes to run it up the gut on the keeper. Hum! We might be onto something.

• Options
    EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Mullen gets so much credit for a coach who's never won anything of note.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trask? Isn't he the same QB that lost to UGA last season? FL weak up the gut..Jamie loves to punch it up the gut. Pickens will set new receiving records this year at FL. Zeus will eclipse a hundred yards running over the FL defense. Yes, the margin of victory is getting closer but now the UGA Monken-led offense will be opening up more, providing even more forward ****!!! FL predicted the run last year and stuffed the box...not this year!!! Jamie is a bona fide running QB. (Yes, I still believe Jamie is the man). Jamie is a true option QB. He is a proven dual threat. He is athletic. He does need experience against a top SEC opponent and he will get plenty of that with Bama. No, I do not see UGA losing to Florida. Pre-season speech.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's only riding anything that urban Meyer built. And that ain't saying much to Meyer's character. Will never respect urban Cryer.