Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: 5-star James Williams has made his college commitment

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited July 2020 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: 5-star James Williams has made his college commitment

James Williams was once committed to Miami before. He was down to a final two which included Georgia and Miami. He's now arrived at what he says is a final decision.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

The latest misses were disappointing, but this one just plain stinks.

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 380 ✭✭✭ Junior

I bet Brandon Adams is going crazy right now!

• Options
    DocckDocck Posts: 31 ✭✭ Sophomore

It is sad to me that someone is graduating from high school and cannot write a clear, properly punctuated and grammatically correct paragraph. That post is a hot mess.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pandemic has been costly for the dawgs... hard to show the love and showcase Athens virtually, plus families wanting their kids to stay closer to home. Hopefully the stellar past few classes can reach their lofty potential, and hold down the fort until on-campus recruiting returns to normal.

• Options
    MLVMLV Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Best of luck to this young man!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Can we panic now? Seriously, are our S FL misses we've seen this season a result of not having Coley on staff?

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Get the best out of the state this year

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck young man..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Miami? Come on.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh well, I wish this young man James Williams only the best going forward. This isn't the best news for our team, but Georgia will be just fine thank you very much. It should be noted in times like these that since his arrival in Athens?, Georgia Head Football Coach Kirby Smart has never disappointed all of us loyal DawgNation fans in the least!!! Since that 2016 signing class, Georgia has now been raised up to a level never before seen in the program's entire history. Think about that for a minute folks. Georgia's recruiting has been through the stratosphere since Kirby Smart took over the program. This year has been a tough one, mostly (in my own humble opinion) due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We ought to just go ahead and press "pause" on the recruiting panic buttons y'all. PS - GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    ByrdManByrdMan Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

Best of luck young man! Time to move on.