Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Game Ball: Georgia WR Kearis Jackson ignites 27-6 win over Auburn

SystemSystem Posts: 11,081 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageGame Ball: Georgia WR Kearis Jackson ignites 27-6 win over Auburn

ATHENS — Georgia receiver Kearis Jackson said two weeks ago that this “would be a Georgia offense that nobody has ever seen before.” What the 6-foot, 200-pounder from Fort Valley, Ga., didn’t tell us was that he would play a lead role in it. Jackson hauled in a career-high 9 catches for 147 yards, helping to get the

Read the full story here

Comments

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm so happy for Kearis! What a difference he would have made last year with this kind of production.

• Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

I thought Kearis stood out against Arkansas ... and, while early, let's re-think Arkansas who beat a #16 trendy-pick team today.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think we beat the dog **** out of them !

• plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

outstanding performance,

• HuckleberryHuckleberry Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

King Kearis! Keep on double teaming Pickens. KJ will hurt you too!

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 419 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm proud of you, Kearis!! You are finally getting the chance to show what you can do.

• RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

He is definitely on his way to the NFL as a slot WR with this type of play. He is making Fort Valley proud.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Peach County! Those PC guys are something else.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Peach County High (Fort Valley High many years ago) has been producing good football since they started playing in 1948. The last 20 years have produced many good high level college players.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jackson was special. I hope Bennett is able to scan the field more against Bama because he keyed in on Jackson during those two aforementioned conversions. Alabama will not allow a "go to" receiver be open on a third down pass play, that is for certain!