Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Tate Ratledge's father shares heartwarming reaction to son's first play in Georgia football w

SystemSystem Posts: 10,484 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Tate Ratledge's father shares heartwarming reaction to son's first play in Georgia football win

For all the hemming and hawing about the Georgia quarterback situation this week, the Bulldogs seemed to pretty emphatically answer any questions people had about the team with a 27-6 thrashing of the No. 7 Auburn Tigers. And it the final result had many people talking about it on various social media platforms. The

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Keep tryin' Herbstreit, you'll get it right....UGA #3!!!!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Prior to the season start I picked Adam Anderson to be a star and he was in this game. I have not seen the stats but he had to be after Nix more times than any other player. I hope he learns to slow down just slightly so that he becomes a sack monster! He sprints to the QB and overruns which often results in a flush of the QB but he also takes himself out of the play. I hope is able to put all together this year because he is going to be star in the NFL, bank on it.

Our defense is living up to the hype. Praying Trump fully recovers from the Chinese Virus and all our players remain healthy!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

"Only" scoring 37 on Arkansas don't look that bad after all.

But, I would really like them to be up around 75 points scored in the 2 games. Because they took their foot of the gas in both games. They have to stop that.