Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart identifies 3 keys to Florida game; Dan Mullen comments

SystemSystem Posts: 10,461 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart identifies 3 keys to Florida game; Dan Mullen comments

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart shared 3 keys to the game in Florida, and Gators coach Dan Mullen weighed in on the topics

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Najee number 6? Yeh right. LOL!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mullen has just here described what Kirby will do. Mullen will stuff the box, so little Stets will have to run sweeps and Cook over the middle. How will he spread the FL defense? Meanwhile Trask will unload a barage of down field bombs to get points. That plus a solid running back. UGA somehow will have to get their backs loose to be in this thing at all. Mullen is a wild irascible guy but he can coach. He pretty much layed out his game plan in the article. I really do not believe he respects UGA this year. He feels as did Bama,.you can simply outscore UGA with the passing option. You can wear down the UGA defensive backs. He may be right....IF....Trask is not contained to some degree. It is obvious to me. I hope Kirby has something more than business as usual up the middle....big mistake.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fundamentals. Smash mouth football. Execution.

That's how you beat Florida. This year and every year.

Mullen may be a good coach for a goofy clown. However, he knows who his daddy is.

He also knows his daddy hates him.

What he doesn't really understand and can't really understand is how much his daddy hates Florida and hates losing to Florida. I wouldn't be surprised that getting the chance, year after year and decade after decade, to rub the Gators nose in it is the main reason Kirby became Georgia's coach.

Florida sücks.

Bless their heart.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2020

Well done with the umlaut! Here's going we see that much creativity from the Dawgs tomorrow.