Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football takes on more injuries in 44-28 loss to Florida

SystemSystem Posts: 10,833 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football takes on more injuries in 44-28 loss to Florida

The Georgia football training room at TIAA Banks Field was a busy place Saturday afternoon, much to the chagrin of Kirby Smart. The Bulldogs entered the Florida game a walking wounded team and had more players banged up in the 44-28 loss to the Gators on Saturday in Jacksonville. Safety Lewis Cine may or may not have

Read the full story here

Comments

• jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 123 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let the excuses begin...

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Only 1 thing to say.. Next man up, time to show why you were awarded a scholarship..

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Get well soon young man , you're one of the best we got.

I'll say this that was about as gruesome as it gets and he took it like a man. Tough as nails.

• randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

And if I’m Monken, I’ve got to be asking what the heck have I gotten myself into!

The shame of it all was we could have possibly hit on 2-3 long throws, but of course, we didn't

• JimmyJimmy Posts: 20 ✭✭ Sophomore

Justin Fields, Justin Fields, Justin Fields! He is obliterating everybody they play. Unbelievable!!!