Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

JT Daniels' second shot at college football stardom fast approaching in Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,490 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageJT Daniels' second shot at college football stardom fast approaching in Georgia

Quarterback JT Daniels was considered a can't-miss prospect out of Mater Dai High School when he started as a true freshman at USC in 2018

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Frustrating and tiresome! I'm so weary of this QB drama as is all of Dawgnation. Kirby has lost a lot of shine based on how this QB drama has been managed and played out. It's time to get this behind us and look forward to a new QB in the backfield. I hope JT gets his chance and plays well.

• Options
    dogs_n_bravesdogs_n_braves Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

Can't wait to see what happens when a QB puts a ball in the same zip code as D. Washington.

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

“In Gainesville?” What game we’re you watching, Mike?

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sounds like Kirby may feel intimidated by JT's intellect.

• Options
    BassDawgBassDawg Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior

Finally, an article that sums it all up correctly - thank you!!!

• Options
    georgiajeepn2019georgiajeepn2019 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Too bad Pittman and Vaughn did not come with him at the receiver position. They sure made him look good on a few throws.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh I think he will throw well...the question is mobility and if and when he gets hit in the knee...is he out for good? Kirby's concern as well....but crunch time is Saturday...we will see a thriller. If JT is on...game over!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope he balls out of control, we need a Dagger thrower who is a winner

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2020

Since you went there...

You do realize "Republicans for Biden" was a thing this year, right? I live in a really red area, and I saw those signs around town even here. There were also organized efforts nationwide by Republicans to convince fellow Republicans to vote for Biden -- the Lincoln Project was one of them. I get that you're a Trump supporter, and if you feel those Republicans pushing for Biden should have stuck with their party, fine.

But given how close the vote totals were in crucial 2016 states (47.9% Trump to 46.9% Clinton in Wisconsin, 47.6% Trump to 47.3% Clinton in Michigan and 48.8 percent Trump to 47.6% Clinton in Pennsylvania), does it really surprise you that Trump lost this year?

One other thing: If Democrats really faked/stole the election, why didn't they secure the senate? The runoffs in Georgia probably aren't both going to go Democrats' way, and even if they do, it's still a 50-50 split. It's like saying someone stole all the $100 bills from a register but left all the $50s, $20s and $10s.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Has Smart indicated that he'll be the starter? No? Well, why are you assuming he will be? Especially with the week off, there's still a good chance Bennett will be the starter. If not him, then still a good chance that Mathis will be or potentially even Beck.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby said JT was repping Team 1...good enough for me. Bennett had not seen work for two days. Always gotta have hope Kirkh.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's what I've been saying Mike . The kid hasn't forgotten how to throw a football. He excelled even more than BAMA's heir apparent(Bryce) at the same alma mater. I said a week a go that when he gets his chance(if he does) he will calm everyone's fears about the QB position.

He might not throw for 300 yards his first game or two, maybe even til next year, but he will let you know that he's the guy moving forward. Bank on it. Just hope he has at least 90 percent of the wheels he used to have.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Well I can't wear my Georgia bulldogs T-shirt to the Gainesville VA clinic today.....

• Options
    Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Feleipe Franks and many others SEC qbs wear a huge brace on one knee during games. Daniels knee has been surgically repaired by the best and vigorously rehabbed. Brace up and sling that **** ball.