Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart acknowledges JT Daniels' acumen, hints at black jerseys

SystemSystem Posts: 10,463 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart acknowledges JT Daniels' acumen, hints at black jerseys

Georgia coach Kirby Smart remains somewhat coy when discussing the Bulldogs' quarterbacks, and he hinted the team might wear black jerseys

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why is it so hard for Kirby to just name JT the starter? Stetson isn't practicing, not much mention of Beck and well clearly Mathis is not the answer.

• Options
    DocckDocck Posts: 31 ✭✭ Sophomore

And so all this understanding just happened in the last 2 weeks? It will be interesting to see what happens Saturday.

• Options
    Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Mixing deandre bakers quote about black jerseys and his ‘dropped’ felony robbery charges in the same sentence is a bit much. Did anyone else like the black jerseys we could have quoted?

Charges may have been conveniently dropped, but he embarrassed all of bulldog nation this whole season with his actions.

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 359 ✭✭✭ Junior

I am assuming the only reason Kirby doesn't name JT the starter is he wants Miss St to have to prepare for all the QBs.

I would love the black jerseys for this game. I bought one myself before the season started and would love to see how they looked on our players.

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby is like an NFL GM that drafts the wrong player with #1 pick and just can not admit it, so he keeps trying to prove his pick was right instead of doing what the Arizona Cardinals GM did the last 2 years. 1) drafted Josh Rosen with #1 2) admitted his mistake and the next year drafted Kylar Murray with another #1 pick.

He should admit that letting Justin Fields go was his worst mistake and just move forward.

I also think that Dan Lanning needs to step his game up and start developing these 4 5* players on D

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think Mississippi St. is smart enough to know who to prepare for. If they're preparing for anyone other than JT then their either **** or we are. LOL

• Options
    jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

Always a lot of hype about jersey color. I could care less. Come out put a bunch of points on the board and play some good defense. That will return the smiles to a lot of our faces

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't care if they wear blue jeans Saturday (START DANIELS OR BECK)

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If JT does start, how tight is the leash going to be? By that , I mean, is Kirby going to let Monken run his offense, or play Ky ball? So not to score too much. Can you imagine if JT starts and Monken calls his offense, and Ga puts up 45 or more points? The heads of us Ga fans are going to explode. Because we just saw an offense that can score with the best teams in the country. Could of, should of, would of. With that said, NO WAY DOES KIRBY LET THAT HAPPEN. JT WILL BE HANDING THE BALL OFF 4 OUT OF EVERY 5 PLAYS. Shameful.

Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

"Smart , who is most always intentionally vague on the quarterback position whenever possible"

When you don't know what you're doing, you're always intentionally vague.