Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football center Trey Hill undergoes surgeries, out indefinitely

SystemSystem Posts: 10,491 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football center Trey Hill undergoes surgeries, out indefinitely

Georgia football preseason All-SEC center Trey Hill underwent two arthroscopic knee surgery procedures and could be out for the season

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow! The hits just keep coming in 2020. I wonder if it's something that he may have tried to play through if Ga was still in the running for the SEC championship?

Looks like the coaching staff is looking out for Hill's future and to have him ready for next season, be it at UGA or the NFL.

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 254 ✭✭✭ Junior

I know it's been asked before, but what's the deal with Clay Webb ?

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Trey was wearing double knee braces. Warren Erickson I guess will fill the slot. He has stepped in for Trey before. Trey will likely head for the NFL. Conference play has been costly in terms of injuries. I hope not many injuries surface against Vandy. We will need every healthy player we can field against Mizzou. That will be a contest.

• Options
    Clean_OF_HateClean_OF_Hate Posts: 175 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

DN, What about Clay Webb? He was the #1 Center in the nation, a 5-star that has been on the team FOREVER! What gives?

• Options
    vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

I also haven't heard anything about Sedrick Van Pran, the number one center from last years class. This is a free year, so you may as well get these guys some playing time.

• Options
    chilidawg1chilidawg1 Posts: 158 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hill will need to improve the accuracy and consistency of his snaps if he hopes to play on Sunday.

• Options
    Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’ve seen Trey Hill and other tall centers get blown into the backfield too many times. Center is a game of leverage. Being really big and tall is a disadvantage. Clay Webb has the perfect body for center.