Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: LSU shocks Florida 37-34, capitalizes on bizarre thrown shoe miscue

SystemSystem Posts: 10,528 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: LSU shocks Florida 37-34, capitalizes on bizarre thrown shoe miscue

THE KICKER WITH THE WINNING SHOE pic.twitter.com/riJPrN3Qco — LSU Football (@LSUfootball) December 13, 2020   The fog set in at The Swamp on Saturday night, creating a most appropriate setting for what could only be LSU football Voodoo. A depleted Tigers’ team that limped into Gainesville with only 54

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

HAAAAhahahahahahaha

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sec east champs......

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UF is going to end the season with at least three losses. Excuse me if I don't buy into the media's perception of Mullen's greatness. Dan and UF are going to be to Kirby and UGA what Gus and Auburn are to Nick and Bama. Occasionally, there will be a blue moon and the stars will align and the Gators will get the best of the Dawgs, but make no mistake...Kirby still owns Mullens the way Saban owns Malzahn. There is no doubt who are the better coaches and run the better programs!

• Options
    WesttndawgWesttndawg Posts: 47 ✭✭ Sophomore

LS Shoe wins

That was fantastic.

• Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 200 ✭✭✭ Junior

Oh what could've, should've, would've been if only not for one bad play, one bad call or perhaps just one bad coaching decision. If there ever was a season to experiment with the playoff system, then this is that year. In fact, 2020 in all it's wackiness is screaming for playoff expansion even if only for one year. .

With the inequity of scheduling & number of games played not only across the Power 5 but within conferences themselves, the old ranking & committee selection process is inadequate. With conferences changing their makeup, membership, season rules, & readily selling out their own members in favor of higher profile teams, they are making a mockery of the entire playoff process. Over the past 20+ years the BCS & the playoff committees for the most part have made the right call. This year, there is not an adequate sampling of games for a committee to choose the playoff teams. For once it needs to be determined on the field.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A **** play by Wilson coupled with a **** Time Out by Dan "Chuckles the Clown" Mullen sealed the gators fate.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow I see the social media snowflake automated police are at it again. Let me repost.

A s-t-u-p-i-d play by Wilson coupled with a s-t-u-p-i-d Time Out by Dan "Chuckles the Clown" Mullen sealed the gators fate.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love it! Screw mullet and his gecko CLOWNS..

• Options

With a clown for a coach..and it shows through his players childish behavior

• Options
    DawgSonOfGamecockDawgSonOfGamecock Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thrown shoe *miscue*??? Griffith, it's the Florida University Gators and you can call it for what it was: s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y. And the fact it happened to the same s-t-u-p-i-d coach who spent more time arguing with the officials than he did trying to break it up a brawl and then came out of the tunnel to fire up their s-t-u-p-i-d fans like it was a pro wrestling match, well, last night's outcome couldn't have happened to a more deserving creature.

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The Gator's coaching catches up with them. Unsportsmen like conduct penalty keeps the game winning drive alive. I wonder when coach Mullen will start blaming the fog for his loss. This was a big night for the gators. They not only lost the game, they lost the Heisman Trophy.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If the shoe fits...

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i see what you did there, 😂

couple of things after the game that came to mind:

1) you’re delusional if you think we don’t play Florida atleast closer with JT.

2). I’ve been screaming since week 3 that Trask is a taller version of Fromm. He’s not gunna lose the game for ya, but he also ain’t gunna win it for you.

3) ( I know by definition that there being a number 3 is more than a couple but can’t count that great, hey I am a uga alumni ). Ohio state has no business in the playoff. If they win out they’ll have played 8 games. Come on big 10, you’re better than that, smh

final thought:

you can’t spell Mullen without a couple “L’s”.

🤡🤡🤡

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hilarious. The lack of class displayed by UF players and the guys they send to the NFL never ceases to surprise me

• Options

If I was a Bama player, I'd send Wilson several pairs of shoes before the SECCG..

• Options
    AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dawgs are co-champs of the SEC East if we beat Vandy next week! Gator nation will be apoplectic. Can’t wait for Brandon Adams and DawgNation Daily this week. Can’t wait for Mike Griffith and his On The Beat show and Friday night Mike show. Can’t wait for early signing period this upcoming week —- Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Tailgater1951Tailgater1951 Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

was that shoe a spiral or end over end? It would’ve been better if it hit another Gator player upside the head.

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mark Richt's Nephew! The stars aligned.