Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Former UGA great: Florida's embarrassing bowl loss should motivate Bulldogs for Cincinnati

SystemSystem Posts: 10,442 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageFormer UGA great: Florida's embarrassing bowl loss should motivate Bulldogs for Cincinnati

Georgia football fans are invited to know your opponent each week with DawgNation and get a preview of UGA’s keys to victory each week with Know Your Opponent — presented by The Piedmont Bank. Host Brandon Adams examines the key storylines involving Coach Kirby Smart and the Georgia Bulldogs as they attempt to

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I am convinced UGA is going to win this game, soundly.

Man, I am grateful we had a nearly full season but I am also already very sad that the season is almost over. I wish the college football season were longer. Life is better with a Saturday gameday!

Go Dawgs! Happy New Year to my fellow Dawg lovers out there!

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hate to say it, but I actually felt bad for Florida. That team wasn't the team the dogs lost to. It sucks that this is what football has come to. We shouldn't gloat too much, we've seen it happen to our Dawgs 2 years ago. The world is still hurting...I'm just thankful for one more game.

All the best to all Dawgs (everyone else too) and Happy 2021. Hopefully some aspect of normalcy returns. Seems almost like a luxury.

• Options
    WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I have said for weeks. Cincinnati only has 1 4* recruit over 4 yrs. We should win next man up style. If we don't there should be concern of development and/or motivation by our coaching staff. I do not see this as an issue so I am looking forward to a positive game.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Georgia should be ready and will win by 14-17 points. I have never done this, but to all of my Dawg brothers and sisters-You have to vote on January 5th for the Republican ticket as if we lose the senate we are (Fill in word here beginning with an F) .

• Options
    BoogieDownDawgsBoogieDownDawgs Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Petesdawgs

9:33AM

You have to vote on January 5th for the Republican ticket as if we lose the senate we are (Fill in word here beginning with an F) .

Get this out of here dude. This isn't the place, and not every Dawg fan is a Republican. Just stop.

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

In their defense, UF's roster was severely depleted. Like UGA of old, when star players aren't on the field, the whole team dynamic changes. This year however, while UGA has players opting out, we still possess an embarrassment of riches sufficient to beat Cincinnati handily.