Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Zamir White announces decision on his Georgia football future

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageZamir White announces decision on his Georgia football future

Zamir White has made his decision as far as his football playing future, as the Georgia running back announced that he would be returning for the 2021 season, bypassing the NFL draft. White made the announcement in a post via his Twitter account.

As a

Read the full story here

Comments

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great news! Enjoy 1 more year in Athens Mr. White..GoDAWGS!

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow! Ain't gonna lie, I thought he'd for sure leave. And honestly he was about the only one I really wanted to keep. I think Zamir is a tad ... if not underrated than under appreciated at UGA. Him coming back could be on the level of how Najee Harris came back for Bama this season. I think this is GREAT news.

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thanks for coming back, Zeus! Let's take care of that unfinished business! Let's go!

GO DAWGS!

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Glad to see White returning. GOOOODAWGS!

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

AWESOME!!! Zeus is a DGD!!!

• SAVDGDSAVDGD Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nice! Gives the team that ever-pressing battering ram weapon for another year while keeping Milton fresher for another season or two beyond 2021. Perhaps more importantly, it adds to the continuity and senior leadership that is so indispensable. Very good news.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Needs to pull off a couple of long runs where he takes it to the house after breaking a couple of tackles, work on getting back to full form. Still don't think he's back to high-school speed. Increase speed a tick and bust a couple and get into that 2nd round. Go DAWGS!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Call me crazy, but I believe the guys believe in JT Daniels and that he is the guy who can get them to the promised land. Of course it's a team buy-in but you have to believe the pieces are there. I believe they think they have it, now with JT and very good receivers. Thanks JT!

• BoydCrowderBoydCrowder Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great news! I used to be of the mind that there are only so many carries in the overall football career of a running back, and if the opportunity presents itself it makes sense to leave early. But look at Nick Chubb and Sony Michel: pretty good NFL careers thus far including a Super Bowl and Pro Bowl selections. Do you think they regret for a second coming back for that 2017 season?

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Holy cow! This is unexpectedly FANFRICKINTASTIC news!! SO many star players coming back can't help but make you feel that this 2021 "unfinished business" season will be one for the ages!

GET 'ER DONE!!

GO DAWGS!!

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 249 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great news! Love the way he has been developing and getting stronger. He is so good at wearing defenses down to help open it up late in the game and he is our best pass blocker as a back.

• RomeDawg288RomeDawg288 Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Technically, Zamir is a redshirt sophomore returning rather than a junior, having played only in two seasons. With the freeby year he could theoretically play two (or even three) more years with the Dawgs. Definitely thrilled to see Zeus coming back as he has great experience in picking up blitzes.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I figured he would bolt for the draft......GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!! GO ZEUS!!! Full RB room!!!!!! Thanks,man!

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Zeus is one of the smartest players!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can he play Corner Back? LOL!

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 336 ✭✭✭ Junior

great news. Zeus isn't ready for the NFL yet.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome News from an Awesome Dawg !!! Thank You Zeus !! Go Dawgs !! Sic Em !! 2021 campaign looking brighter and brighter !!