Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jeremy Pruitt fired, Tennessee football unravels amid 'stunning, shocking' investigation into violat

2»

Comments

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’m surprised they just don’t give the HC gig to Jimbo Chaney.

• Options
    vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

What is Jim Chaney's employment status?

• Options
    Clean_OF_HateClean_OF_Hate Posts: 175 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wait..... so does that mean Arik Gilbert won’t be joining his high school team mate at Tennessee????

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Reaping what you sow will never change. Somehow. Some way. Sooner or later. We all reap what we sow. Never forget that when making a decision. It might be 5 years down the road but the reaping part always, always comes around to make things right.

• Options
    JackJack Posts: 87 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why not let the Vol fan base pick the new AD and HC? Now that would really be fun to watch!!

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    JackCuppyJackCuppy Posts: 28 ✭ Freshman

I sure am happy to find out that UT does not have a toxic environment. I have been worried sick about Cade Mays and his family every since his transfer. These firings have got to be a mistake. I bet any day now papa Mays will hold a news conference telling Vol nation we need to all come together. We are one nation. The rhetoric needs to stop. We are healed upon my saying so. I am your new HC.

• Options
    ColoradoSkiDawgColoradoSkiDawg Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

We used to say "Nothing sucks like a Big Orange" back in the early 80's. Seems as relevant now as it ever did;-)

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Only if they could have held on to Kiffy!

• Options
    Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Nothing better than seeing UT in the toilet for years to come...The abyss is UT football and the Maze family can go back to **** Rock with their toxism personalities.

What a great day to be a GEORGIA BULLDAWG alum.

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Hate it for all the TN fans out there who love their team, but everyone in Athens had to know how this was going to end when they signed him. Dawgs should be 2 TD favorites over Vols for the next 4 years at least!

Pruitt was a good D coordinator because he has a personality of a pit bull. Similar to what Aaron Murray said, that personality style is not what a Power 5 CEO coach needs these days.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2021

The current state of affairs up on.... "good ol Rocky Flop, Rocky Flop Tennessee... Rocky Flop Tennessee"!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a mess!!!