Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Way-too-early game predictions for Georgia football 2021 schedule

SystemSystem Posts: 10,434 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageWay-too-early game predictions for Georgia football 2021 schedule

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. Way-too-early predictions for Georgia football 2021 schedule Georgia's 2021 schedule was released on Wednesday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's crazy to think, but the Georgia Clemson game 'could be' a win and you get in - the play-off's, game.

Both teams will be favored in every other game all season.

Both will be favored to play for their conference championship.

An undefeated season, with a narrow loss in the SEC or ACC championships very likely gets either team into the play-offs.

That's about as big of an opening game as you could draw up...

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If any season begs our coaching staff to have the team tuned up and well oiled as the season opens it's 2021.

Coach Kirby Smart & Company will rise to the task as will their charges.

Then, as the season progresses our Dawgs will do what they sometimes do, and improve. By seasons end they will be cooking with gas.

UGA 12-0 15-0.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    2statedawg2statedawg Posts: 21 ✭ Freshman

Yeah, we can’t have anyone be positive and predict a win against Clemson.

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Connor, you predicting these games is like me predicting when you will get a haircut! I don't have the gumption to do so!

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

A VERY favorable schedule indeed for making a run at the national title. While Clemson is a big game, it is not a must-win. As is with most seasons prior, the SECCG runs through J'ville. We should beat UF handily, but we also should have won handily this past year too. The remainder of the schedule should be a relative cake walk. Win the SECCG and it's anyone of 4 teams that can get hot and win the Natty. Unlike most years, I do believe the road to the championship will go thru Tuscaloosa & I am predicting Alabama will not be in the CFP in 2021.

Soft schedule... beaucoups of elite talent... experienced QB...

NO EXCUSES PERIOD!!!! GET IT DONE!!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I say we run the table next season! Think BIG!! 2021 or Bust!

• Options
    busterchapbusterchap Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

You need to work on your gumption!

• Options
    dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Clemson draws first blood, then sputters the rest of the first half. Dawgs up 31-10 near the end of the 4th quarter when Clemson makes a last gasp meaningless TD.

UGA 31

CU 17

(There, I fixed it for you.)

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

OK. I will give you the record that you are predicting. But here are the problems with the scores. UAB, only scoring 38? The only way I would be ok with that is if UGA jumps out to a 17-0 1st qtr lead and it has proven to not be a challenge, and the back up qb's play the rest of the game, throwing the ball all over the place and still trying to score. Period.

With KY, again? With that score, I can see an easy repeat of this past year. Defense getting bashed and being on the field too much, and then possible injuries piling up. SMH. If only teams could win the T.O.P, and dominant the game against UK. Oh teams can, look at Ala this past year.

Now UT. Really, giving up 24 points? Can this team beat them from the opening kickoff until the end of the game? Being that I live outside of Knoxville, I hear the chatter on the radio. They always say, "no matter how good UGA is, they are not afraid of them, just punch UGA in the mouth and we (UT) can compete with them".

Some other scores are more designed by "friendships". SMH. That needs to stop.

GO DAWGS!!!!

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 351 ✭✭✭ Junior

Less than 11-1 regular season will be a disappointment,.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

No idea how our defensive backs will look game 1, but if we can apply pressure up front it should take away some of the time they are exposed. Another way is to allow Monken to run our offense and put up 40 points-If we do then we win by 10-15 points.