Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart feeling good about wide receiver position thanks to 2020 signees

SystemSystem Posts: 10,485 admin
edited March 2021 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart feeling good about wide receiver position thanks to 2020 signees

For as much as has been written about the departures at the defensive back position, Georgia has seen its fair share of wide receivers leave the program as well. Four wide receivers — Makiya Tongue, Trey Blount, Matt Landers and Tommy Bush — have entered the transfer portal with three of them already finding new

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SteveRSteveR Posts: 12 ✭✭ Sophomore

The defensive backs should get a nice challenge/ramp up in practice with this receiver talent

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How many catches between Tongue, Blount, Landers and Bush will UGA miss, I believe less than 15. So, They shouldn't be missed, I wish them well at their new schools,

• Options
    WayxATLdawg89WayxATLdawg89 Posts: 87 ✭✭ Sophomore

I noticed there was no mention of D Robertson in this article. IS that a sign due to his recent troubles that he may not be back after Spring practice??