Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH: Matthew Boling wins national championship with record-setting 200-meter sprint

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited March 2021 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Matthew Boling wins national championship with record-setting 200-meter sprint

Matthew Boling is now a national champion thanks to a record-setting 200-meter run. Boling ran a 20.19 at the NCAA indoor track and field championship, just besting LSU's Terrance Laird who came in at 20.20. The time by Boling set a new school record, which was previously 20.37. The run by Boling was the fastest in

Read the full story here

Comments

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

T&F Dawgs rock!!

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Congrats, Matthew!

GO DAWGS!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just don't blink!

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Amir Speed still wants to know how that dude is so fast and so do I. Congrats!

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow!

A very very close race.

Go, Dawgs!

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 336 ✭✭✭ Junior

good lord he is fast!! DGD!!

• WCHWCH Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We're blessed to have a talent like him representing our school. Go Dawgs

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is the Matt Boling I know. A 20.19...now that is fast. More training and he will be in the Olympic winning19s. Laird from LSU is just about as fast. Boling I believe has more raw speed than Laird. Getting out early on Laird did it. The last race he had, Boling lagged and tried to catch up. I am very pleased with his progress. He can run the 400 also in world-class times. I did not expect Boling to peak this early with the world-leading time in the 200 and a national championship! UGA can be proud of this speedy lad. He is still young with a great future in T&F.

Congratulations also to UGA's Karel Tilga national winner in the heptathlon.

GO DAWGS!!!

• jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

Man put Boling in a football uniform and we only need run one play, Throw It Deep! LOL