Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football podcast: Some UGA fans upset with Mike Bobo's Auburn comments

SystemSystem Posts: 10,480 admin
edited March 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football podcast: Some UGA fans upset with Mike Bobo's Auburn comments

Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Auburn fans waiting on Bobo's next interview. 🤣🤣

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 362 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bobo...don't forget where you are from. Just because you are at The Barn now, don't disparage Athens or UGA. You never know if you might get a job there again one day.

• Options
    Ga_fan1969Ga_fan1969 Posts: 34 ✭ Freshman

Don’t get why some fans are upset. He is employed at auburn now. And he needs to talk them up. He didn’t say anything negative about ga.

And remember he came to ga to play .........not auburn

• Options
    Dawgbreath40Dawgbreath40 Posts: 54 ✭ Freshman

Mr. “First and ****” can say or feel what he wants about Auburn.

He isn’t coaching or affecting my Bulldawgs not even a teeny bit.

Good luck to him at AU. He is gonna need it!

Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bobo is at Auburn...he is not in anyway part of UGA football at this time... he is a competitor that we need to beat to a pulp every year on the field and in recruiting period.

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is why I can't listen to Adams for 2 minutes. He beats the bushes for controversy. I see none here.

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bobo is an Auburn coach now and of course he's going to say nice things about both Auburns, the school and town. However, we know what and where the ultimate college town is. It is called Athens, Georgia. No other place can compare.

Anyone who has ever been to Auburn, Alabama knows that Mike Bobo was exaggerating.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Stern rebuke? Are you for real?

• Options
    SmokeOnTheWaterSmokeOnTheWater Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

YankeeDawgLuva said "From my years of performing (theatre) and being on a college tour, here's my top 5 list of "Ultimate" college towns... Sorry Auburn, Toomer's corner is cool.. but it doesn't crack my list:

1. Athens, GA
    2. Austin, TX
    3. Madison, WI
    4. Columbus, OH
    5. Eugene, OR

"

HAhAHA,....Any list that has Columbus, OH as a top college town is automatically disqualified. What a dump! Charlottesville, VA would be 2 on that list, Austin should be at 4. Madison rocks as does Eugene. But Columbus...please!!?!! I do agree about Auburn. It is not in the top 20.