Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Branson Robinson on his UGA official visit: ‘I didn’t want to leave’

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited June 2021 in Article commenting
imageBranson Robinson on his UGA official visit: ‘I didn’t want to leave’

DawgNation's daily pulse on UGA recruiting from Jeff Sentell

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's great to hear and I'm sure Georgia (as well as other major programs) have the official visits down to an exact science.

I would NEVER blame any kid for not taking all of his official visits... heck, if my son was an athlete and Georgia wanted him, I'd STILL insist on him seeing and doing all. Worst case, you never have that "I wonder what would've happened".

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm excited for him, just hearing about the trip, and the experience.. Never have I had anything like that. Med school was not a trip like that,,,,, it was " here it is, take it, or go somewhere else that will cost more money" GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    DawgBiscuitDawgBiscuit Posts: 482 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2021

Great article about a fine young man who we hope chooses Georgia, and continues the tradition of becomming an NFL RB 😊

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He is looking at the future with a team: at UGA, James Cook and Zamir White will be gone.....the RB room shrinks a bit....that is always on the minds of these top young recruits and their families...who can get them into the NFL at the highest level. This young talent is a superb athlete. A Kendall Milton type. UGA needs more of this type of power back...." Hittem and dragem." Makes those 3rd and long look easier. Respectable 40 meter time. Would be a great recruit win for UGA. Excellent character.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I compare Brandon Robinson to Nick Chubb, if he can carry the rock like Chubb, UGA's running back room will be in great hands. He is already a grown man playing a kids game.