Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Former Georgia football receiver JJ Holloman commits to Liberty

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited July 2021 in Article commenting
imageFormer Georgia football receiver JJ Holloman commits to Liberty

ATHENS — Former Georgia receiver Jeremiah “JJ” Holloman has made a verbal commitment to transfer to Liberty from Florida International, per the “Sea of Red” Liberty sports-related website.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SWDawg68SWDawg68 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hugh Freeze has been called a lot negative things and in most cases he is deserving, but one thing he has always been, is a great recruiter. Oh, and he has a top offensive mind, easily Top 10.

With the addition of JJ, who showed NFL potential when he was with us, at FIU, he was limited use, with 11 targets on 8 receptions for 100+ yards and a TD.

BUT, with 2 years eligibility remaining, he could partnered up with Malik Willis or possibly Salter, but only if he can stay on the field and out of jail, that could be 2 really good combinations, maybe?!?

Liberty is doing all they can to move up, maybe the ACC would be more willing, they really need better competition to be more than 1 team relevant.

I would love for the SEC to drop Vandy (I know, Not practical, they keep the SEC GPA above 3.0) and bring them aboard(no pun)!

So, to quote the movie "Just go with it" They cant say no, they cant say no Governor!, I am a sheep shipper - They go ONLINE!!

One way or the other Hugh is getting back to a prominent Power 5 school, with or without Liberty in tow!

• FloridaSuxFloridaSux Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

I can get behind dropping vandy football. The baseball is pretty good though.

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

4 games and 8 catches at FIU last year. My how the tide changes. Go Dawgs!

• PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not enough footballs for him to be successful. Dawgs are loaded at receiver and you still have the possibility of Pickens coming back, later in the year.