Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Coaches Poll 2021 preseason rankings: Georgia football starts season in top-5

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageCoaches Poll 2021 preseason rankings: Georgia football starts season in top-5

The 2021 Coaches Poll Preseason rankings were released on Tuesday

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

USC at #14 hahaha USC will lose 2-3 games, same story every year. Ranked top 20 and struggle to win games in a weak conference. That Shows just how irrelevant pre-season polls really are.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm okay with where the Dawgs are. Maybe this inspires our guys to prove the pollsters wrong. By the way, better watch out for Mississippi!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see no reason why Oklahoma, and especially Ohio St. should be ranked higher than Georgia.

It's OK. The Dawg's have ample opportunity to prove themselves against better competition...

GOOOODAWGS!

• Options
    DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited August 2021

8 SEC teams if 2025. I am a lot more worried about Clemson than before. If Erickson starts, I feel good about the Dawgs. If we start a newbie there vs that D-line, I won’t feel good at all.

• Options
    stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

If one believes that college football has turned into a game of offense, then l believe Bama is ranked too high. Think about it - they lost 3 offensive linemen, 2 wide receivers, their quarterback and number one running back. Together this seems to be a lot of offensive players that must be replaced. It will be interesting to see how well they do.

Based on this, I would probably rank OU as #1.