Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

3 hottest Georgia football position battles, and a roation to watch

SystemSystem Posts: 11,080 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
image3 hottest Georgia football position battles, and a roation to watch

ATHENS — Georgia coach Kirby Smart will run his Bulldogs through a final practice today leading up to what promises to be a competitive Saturday scrimmage.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WCHWCH Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The Dawgs look to have arguably the best personnel they've ever had this year. I look forward to seeing what they and our coaching staff can do with Clemson in the season opener in Charlotte. Go Dawgs! :^D

• RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

UGA is absolutely loaded, my only concern is the OL. Having this much talent can only lend itself to a more motivated team across the board knowing that the player behind you is just as capable and should push the 1s to remain on their top game and not take anything for granted.

• Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dell McGee doesn’t get near the reverence from UGA fans that he should. I mean how he keeps all these backs from transferring is beyond incredible. Gonna hurt if/when he ultimately leaves.

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Without question Zamir White is UGA's starting RB game 1 against Clemson in White's home state. It is a lock. There will be significant roles for the 4 top RB's especially with guys expected to miss time during the season. There will be plays that have Cook/McIntosh in the slot with 2 RB's in the backfield. The key to success this season is minimal injuries. The talent is there.

• street0123street0123 Posts: 67 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hmm, while there may be debate by the media on where UGA stacks up as RBU there can be no doubt Athens is the number 1 factory for NFL Centers.

• stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

@street0123 Interesting observation given the NFL considers it to be Florida and USC. So I would say there is some doubt