Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: 5-star Big Bear Alexander has UGA in his final 2 schools

SystemSystem Posts: 7,418 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: 5-star Big Bear Alexander has UGA in his final 2 schools

DawgNation's daily pulse on UGA recruiting from Jeff Sentell

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come be a Dawg, Big Bear! Come be a part of something truly special.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I heard he was going to A&M-Where do we stand?

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commit To The G!!!!!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

forgive my cynicism, but I'll wait til the ink is dry before I get excited this time

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2021

Kirby and his staff are relentless in true bulldog fashion! If there is a player they really want, they latch on and there’s no letting go!

Beat Clemson and by the beginning of the early signing period recruits will see how special an elite offense, defense, and killer special teams are at UGA. Many blue chippers will be reevaluating their commitments and will be ready to hop on the Dawg train!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree completely with Hooch. IF UGA can take good care of their business on the field this year recruiting will take a jump up from even the heights CKS has previously attained.

• Options
    ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

Signing this guy would definitely be a tremendous "get."

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

It basically comes down to do we win the Clemson game?

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2021

We can beat Clemson 100-0 and this kid is going to A&M. He's not focused on just one game. I think he just threw UGA back on the list because he made such a big to-do about committing to us in the first place. He doesn't want to come off like a complete heel. He's going to say all the right things about how close this was and how hard the decision was, but in the end, he had to go with his heart, and that says, Texas A&M. TBH, I think we have a better chance of getting Bouie back.

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 380 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bouie just committed to Texas A&M, they are a package deal it seems!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior