Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

5-star DL Mykel Williams is still solid with USC but he will take more official visits this fall

SystemSystem Posts: 10,472 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
image5-star DL Mykel Williams is still solid with USC but he will take more official visits this fall

DawgNation's daily pulse on UGA recruiting from Jeff Sentell

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t know. I know this recruiting must be stressful and tiring on these young men but he sounds very confused and uncommitted about what he really wants to do. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

USC is a very long way away. What that means is that for the next 3 years (he will expect to leave early for the league) he will barely see his family or his home and his family might be able to only rarely see him play in person. It is a pretty lonely existence. Just ask JT Daniel. PLUS he is a GA kid (young man) but after 3 yrs at USC he will be just another guy in his home state. Like another GA kid Trevor Lawrence. Very few people in GA think of Trevor Lawrence as anything but a long haired red headed step child. He's nobody to us. Ask Senator Herschel Walker next year how great it is to win in your home state. He has a good chance to win a NC at home and it would allow him to stay close and connected to his family.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would choose Home, UGA and the SEC... GOOODAWGS!

• Options
    stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don’t see this as a solid commitment to USC. There is a greater probability he signs with an SEC school than with USC

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let him go. He's from Georgia and he sees what is about to blow up at UGA and he doesn't want to be a part of it, he wants to be a Beverly Hillbilly. Let him go. NExt. He's got wanderlust in his eyes. For some, the grass is always greener somewhere else. Move on. One thing for sure, it ain't about the football at USC.