Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Clemson live updates, injury report, practice news for week 1 game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Clemson live updates, injury report, practice news for week 1 game

Georgia football takes on Clemson to open the 2021 season. Follow along for live updates, the latest injury reports and practice news.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA64UGA64 Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2021

Since all of the other injuries are named, is the "undisclosed" listing for Owen Condon another term for "COVID-related?"

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey fellow Dawgs fans, hope your all doing well and happy and are pumped up for this game !! Hey a speculation question here, just your opinions. Why is it taking Dom Blaylock so long to fully recover and be ready you suppose ? I was really hoping he’d be 100% ready by season start. He had allot of potential when he first came to the team. Second speculation question, after a period of psychological adjustment back to the game even when he gets 100% back physically due you suppose he’ll ever Really reach the potential we hoped he’d have ? I really like this young man from the statements he made and media comments about him when he joined the team. I so much hope and pray he makes a Full come back, Yes for the sake of our Dawgs but for His sake to. I’m wishing a great career for Dom Blaylock while at UGA and after then as well. Get well soon Dom Blaylock your not forgotten !! Go Dawgs !!

• UGA64UGA64 Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ Junior

Give them hell Saturday in NC!

• stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

@navydawg having the same injury to the same knee makes recovery very difficult. The second injury just takes longer to recover from. If and when he is cleared for contact, it will probably take the entire season for him to gain confidence in his knee. Needless to say this will effect his performance. I seriously doubt we will ever see the receiver he could have been. Like you and I am sure everyone else we hope he will fully recover whether he plays another down or not. He will have a long life after he leaves UGA and hopefully it will be with a healthy functioning knee.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

" It has to be coming. If it’s not coming then what are we doing?” -- Kirby Smart on winning a national championship."

Amen to that! Glad to hear him say it.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for that info. Fully agree with you. Let’s hope he can come roaring back. But just in case things don’t pan out in football I hope he’s giving his all in the classroom. I don’t know him personally but from all I’ve read he seems to be a fine young man. I wish him the very best in all his endeavors. Thanks again for your insight on his injury.

• Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’ve got to say, the more they talk up this RB room the more it feels like 2017. Strong safeties, strong pass rush, fast linebackers, supported by slightly questionable/unproven secondary. If we can add a proficient passing attack this could be a good year.

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2021

I was hoping to see some kind of update on the matter of contact tracing. I get that you may not be able to report on specific individuals, but you could still provide a program-level update. Is there any news about this? Like, is it looking like everything's going to be fine with respect to availability from the two-deep? Is there a certain number of players who need to be assessed? Has anyone asked? Or is this going to be one of those things we're going to have to find out about 5 minutes before kickoff?

• My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 379 ✭✭✭ Junior

Anyone know the jersey color we are wearing?