Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football Mom Tralee Hale let loose after her son Kelee Ringo’s first interception

SystemSystem Posts: 10,561 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football Mom Tralee Hale let loose after her son Kelee Ringo’s first interception

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football info? That’s the Intel. This entry shares the picture of what it was like for the mother of Kelee Ringo Saturday afternoon. When Tralee Hale saw his first career interception, she lived it up.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Jaylittle23Jaylittle23 Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

So happy for these two after a long tough year…..Ringo is going to be a great CB for the Dawgs with his speed and size!!!

• Options
    DawgSonOfGamecockDawgSonOfGamecock Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

That's a great article. Thanks Jeff for sharing more of Tralee's story. I became a fan of her from her recruiting visits with Kelee, and after reading more of her story and seeing my own mother beat breast cancer years ago, I'm even more a fan of her and know she can beat it, too.

And in a way, it was fitting for me to read about her envisioning her dad smiling upon Kelee from above as we head into the South Carolina game. A couple of years ago my dad passed away before a certain South Carolina football game and wasn't able to see them get a huge win... at least not from our vantage point. Anyone care to guess which game that was? (grumble, grumble). I can't help but think he was smiling from above after that game.

And I'm sure her dad is smiling upon Kelee AND Tralee. Her fighting spirit would make any parent proud. Get well Tralee! We're so glad you and Kelee are a part of the Dawgnation family, and we hope to see many more picks from Trelee. And I know I'd love to see him and the Dawgs have a great game this Saturday (sorry Dad:)!

• Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

She looks like she's going to beat the crap out of cancer and live a long, joyful life. Before I read the article I though, "'she looks like she could play linebacker."

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is a great piece Jeff.

• Options
    BkDawgBkDawg Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

Our moms are always our greatest supporters prayers and blessings to her, her son, and their family 🙏