Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia tight end Darnell Washington and defensive back Tykee Smith ‘full-go’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia tight end Darnell Washington and defensive back Tykee Smith ‘full-go’

ATHENS — Georgia is off to a 4-0 start and ranked No. 2 in the nation, so there might not seem to be much room for improvement.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hold'em back til you need them. No need to rush them back for Vandy.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why do you show them as "questionable" then instead of "probable"???

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Play all who can play full-on. Ark. will bring its A game. Smart and Company will have their hands full this weekend. I think Ark will RPO this game trying to keep UGA off balance. The Dawgs defense will hold. That leaves it to the offense. JT should have a big numbers day. Ark. cannot stack the box and stop the passing attack at the same time. If UGA passes well, it will open up the run game. UGA 's got this game. Let it play out.

• Options
    dawgfan623dawgfan623 Posts: 110 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dude do you pay attention??? They are talking about for Arkansas, not Vandy in this article.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

As long as they are healthy as I see this game as a drop off for Arkansas as they can't keep up this level of play each week. They don't have the bench and if their QB is not 100% we should be able to limit them to 14-17 points

• Options
    TIMLAW10TIMLAW10 Posts: 46 ✭✭ Sophomore

Betting they don't play. Hope I'm wrong. Kirby just wants arky to use time gameplanning for them.

• Options
    Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

The injury list is shocking...I get injuries happen but my God this list is astonishing but hey its UGA

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And THIS Mike Griffin is why KMilton is not RB1. His running style is not conducive to staying healthy when given a steady diet of RB1 carries. UGA may not have an All American RB1 production wise. But having 4-5 experienced, productive, battle tested blue chip guys available for every game is the sure way to go into every game being able to run 100% of your offense. And compete for championships.

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Are Darnell Washington and Tykee Smith "full go" or are they "questionable"? Which is it? It would be great to see them both on the field against Arkansas. We will need everybody!!! Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So, we should have rushed them back for Vandy if they coud have played, but it would be best to wait 1 more week when the Vandy game was never in question? I'm at a loss for words.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hopefully Darnell and Tykee can get some reps Saturday. And maybe by next Saturday we can see much more of them against Auburn.

Blaylock and Smith also need to get healthy. All those receivers will be needed down the stretch.

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Edwards is looking very Chubb-like. I'm thinking he could give Zeus a run for his $. Opposing D's have Cook and McIntosh figured out, it seems.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've liked Edwards from the get-go... flashes of Knowshon Moreno or Andre Swift in his moves and vision. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I love Cook. But one juke and he's taken down by the person pursuing. Same for McIntosh. Zeus is more punishing, but doesn't get too many yards after contact. Edwards seems to have great vision and anticipation, runs north-south, understanding he will get more yards by making contact and driving in the proper direction, than by trying to juke someone and losing his momentum. He's going to be special.