Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog: Kirby Smart, Sam Pittman update quarterbacks’ status

SystemSystem Posts: 10,533 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageLive Blog: Kirby Smart, Sam Pittman update quarterbacks’ status

This Live Blog will update scoring, news and injuries in real time

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Alright... gata

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Uh oh! Bennett. Smart better know what he is doing? Ark is READY for this one..no matter where it is played. UGA is QB snake bit. My brother, a ref. ,says JT Daniels seems to be injury prone. Maybe. It will be a longer day without JT... This is not the 2019 Arkansas team. Bennett won't dazzle these guys with his footwork and check downs. I had a feelin'...hate those feelins'. I am praying for a miracle. Seriously. I noted that Jefferson is suited for Ark..I knew he would be. Game time.

Go Dawgs!!!

• Options

Well Bennett is the guy today

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Idunno, buddy. That was a pretty solid opening drive. Let’s hope SBIV keeps it up!

GO DAWGS!!

• Options

Want to see Milton get confidence and get going.

• Options

Gata that defense is filthy

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2021

Everything has looked so good up until the last drive going for Arkansas. It's like nobody can taclear now. Or is Kirby playing a little soft so they can score. It's the same plays they have run all game, but now, can't be stopped? Come on Dawgs. Tighten up. No taking plays off.

Looks like a bold prediction from SEC network may come true. That Arkansas will rush for over 150 yards. Probably over 200. As long as UGA doesnt shoot themselves in the foot, it shouldn't make much of a difference. Just hurts the stats.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

• Options

Keep your foot on the gas, until we get to quarterback handoff training in the 4th quarter

• Options

Glad he dropped that..... Hey back on the gas coach.

• Options

Hopefully that was the Stetson pick, that wasn't of the game. Sometimes he just thinks he is a 5* qb with all the talent, instead of taking what is given. Swing pass out to Zeus, picks up the 1st down. Drive continues.

Really could of used a td there

GO DAWGS.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

Don’t know about y’all but I could watch our defense play for 4 quarters straight just spot us 14 points against anybody in the country

• Options

Now the offense is sputtering. First down run second down run third down pass. Arkansas has the whole football team sitting in the box.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

Offense isn’t sputtering it’s becoming predictable. Kirby has stepped in with hit up the middle in a cloud of dust mentality smdh

• Options

Vegas must of called kirby. Time too start prevent offense. Let Arkansas try and score in the 1st half, oh, and get the ball first in the 2nd half. Leave it up to kirby. The only coach in America to pull back the reins of an offense, and not allow them to change when the defense changes. SMH.

• Options

You know one thing I loved about that LSU team that won the national championship. They would absolutely try to put 100 points on you no matter what and that's what made them deadly. We need that mentality if they can't stop it that's too bad.

• Options

And we are going to run up the middle and kick Field goals for the rest of the afternoon gentlemen.

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Some folks are NEVER satisfied. Dawgs will still probably win by 35 and that's apparently not enough.

• Options

Kirby is going to cut Sam done slack and just try to run the clock out.