Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH Auburn QB Bo Nix: Georgia got away with penalty, Aaron Murray and Tim Tebow agree

SystemSystem Posts: 10,435 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageWATCH Auburn QB Bo Nix: Georgia got away with penalty, Aaron Murray and Tim Tebow agree

The vaunted Georgia defense “got away with a penalty” against Auburn in the end zone at a most critical stage of the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2021

Boohoo.. And auburn could have been called for holding every play but wasn't. Be a man not a sore loser making excuses. You got your a** beat like a drum, quit playing off your less than spectacular play, and blaming others. Everybody saw the REAL reason you lost, you nor your team are very good, face reality. Enjoy the next game from the bench..you manziel wannabe.

• Options

Exactly, but seems bo "I wish I was jackson" nix has selective memory..how convienent!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welp, who's next

• Options
    fitzdawgfitzdawg Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2021

Waa waa waa. Baby Bo gotta stop. Guys on cbs said it was a good no call. Either way you were gonna lose. How about all the obvious holding calls that weren't called for our d line? Jalen Carter's jersey is probably stretched out to a 5xl now

@MikeGriffith

• Options
    DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

" It’s just stuff like that that we don’t ever get, that changes the game."

“Obviously, if that would’ve been them, they probably would’ve called it, but that’s just part of the game and part of the rivalry.”

What a whiney baby. Yeah, that's why you lost Bo. And any future losses, that'll be the reason there as well.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I stopped counting the times the refs added a full yard to Auburn's run plays after it happened three straight times to start the game. I wasn't going to mention it since it didn't matter in the end, but since we're in the subject...

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe Nix and the rest of the Barn's delusional fanbase can lobby to have an asterisk put next to this game in the record book. How about our pass at the goal-line they called incomplete when the receiver clearly dragged his toe inbounds while having complete control of the ball. Tissues! Losers!

• Options
    edited October 2021

They tried to help auburn but being auburn, nix makes the excuse that 1 bad call against them, cost auburn the game..too funny! 1 play has never won, or lost a game. It's what you did and didn't do in the game before, and after that play that caused you to lose.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These are some of the best and funniest posts I have seen all day!

And don’t hold back on whiney Tebow as well - sticking his two cents in. Always looks for a reason to take a jab at UGA!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    edited October 2021

Tebow doesn't even matter enough to take a jab at 😂 I'd add Aaron Murray to that list also..

• Options
    Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Should we post on social media to complain about the 50 or so holding non calls on Auburns Off line against UGAs defense lbs an ends.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh and Aaron Murray was doing his job as unbiased as he can. Much like David Pollack does. But I’m sure Aaron remembers very clearly how Auburn seemed to try to commit homicide on him and the refs wouldn’t call all the blatant late hits until Farley tried to play like he was in the NWA with Murray!s body !! Warped Eagles much like UF have a tendency for thuggery. Glad our Dawgs curb stomped them and hope they do again next year. In the mean time somebody please send Nix a crying towel apparently he’s fresh out.

• Options
    TransplantedDawgTransplantedDawg Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

Orrrrr, maybe the intentional grounding on him the refs called instead of a fumble and UGA recovery? Clearly the refs favored UGA. Idiot 🙄