Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: Nation’s No. 3 TE Oscar Delp has made his college decision

SystemSystem Posts: 10,713 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: Nation’s No. 3 TE Oscar Delp has made his college decision

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This entry chronicles the big decision made today by All-American TE Oscar Delp of West Forsyth High School in Metro Atlanta.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the Bulldawg!!!!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wooooooo hoooooo! Welcome, young man! I can't wait to see you ballin' out in that Dawgs' uniform!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    BillyDawg1BillyDawg1 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome home young man.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the DAWG Family Young man, GoDAWGS!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oscar Delp is a DAWG! He couldn't pick up that UGA hat fast enough.

The future is bright at UGA!

• Options
    DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome home Dawg.😎

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2021

Go Dawgs and go Oscar!!! We jumped from the #5 recruiting class in the 247 composite (#6 in the Top 247) to #3 in both. We moved past Texas, Notre Dame and Oregon. Wow, that’s a huge leap and shows how big of a deal Oscar’s commitment is. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the G!!!!!. Awesome young man!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,161 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I had to be away much of today but when I came home and saw that Delp grabbed that UGA cap..I said a tacit but earnest..."Yes." What an addition to UGA's TE Room. Fantastic. Things are truly looking bright.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The young man has a desire to become a complete TE. That bodes well for his future. I get just as excited to see our tight ends seal the edge and block downfield for their teammates as I do seeing them snaring 25 yard passes!

Now Kirby detractors can shut up about “Kirby doesn’t use his TEs.” An All-American has chosen UGA specifically because of the way Kirby uses his tight ends!

• Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

I remember watching Brock Bowers go off and thinking these games are a recruiting video for receivers, tight ends, and quarterbacks. I'm sure some people view it as coming at the expense of the running game - I want to see our running backs bust some big runs and go over 100 for the remaining games (in addition to fantastic passing yardage).

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the Bulldog Nation, young man. Hey Jeff (or anyone), who is the other recruit that Gunner Stockton wanted this week, but apparently didn't get?

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome aboard! Our TE room is great now and will be absurd next year!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is AWESOME !!! Welcome to Dawg Nation !! Kirby and the Dawgs and Coach Monken won an Oscar Delp great TE and a Oscar for the show they put on at Vandy !! Go Dawgs !!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think it was me who posted after Brock had his coming out party, " Calling Oscar Delp!"