Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kearis Jackson after his touchdown catch against Florida: ‘I’m back’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,479 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageKearis Jackson after his touchdown catch against Florida: ‘I’m back’

Kearis Jackson looks to be getting healthier for the Bulldogs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome back MR. Kotter...I mean MR. Kearis.!!

• Options
    SCDawgFanSCDawgFan Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope people can see how long it took Kearis to get back to full strength from his injury. These other players will get there, but it does take time. I see all of these pieces falling in place at just the right time for a great championship run. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The injuries at WR probably have as much to do with Bennett’s playing time the past two games as JT’s injury. When there is nobody open, and that has been often this year, at least Bennett is making something out of nothing and is not taking sacks.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kearis is an exceptional young man, not just on the field, but off it as well. Hopefully the NFL awaits Kearis, but if not, he'll be successful at whatever he endeavors to do for a living.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

More of our receivers are getting healthy and that spells trouble for our opponents. Look a the picture in the headline and notice the separation he's established before catching the ball. I can't wait until we get everyone back at full speed!!!

• Options
    DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 488 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's back! DGD and Gator killer. Sic'em.😎

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LSU 2019. They got an extra boost late in the season because several frontline players returned from injury.

Hopefully the Dawgs can get the same benefit. It is great to see Jackson making plays again. GOOOOODAWGS!