Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Around the SEC: Georgia monster favorite over Missouri, Lane Kiffin-Hugh Freeze matchup intrigues

SystemSystem Posts: 10,540 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageAround the SEC: Georgia monster favorite over Missouri, Lane Kiffin-Hugh Freeze matchup intrigues

ATHENS — Georgia football has an uncertain quarterback situation, but at least the No. 1-ranked Bulldogs know what they will be getting under center.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

63-3? We're looking at a Vandy game here with that score. I don't know. 56-3 is a bit more tenable...IMO. Kirby will rotate in some 2nds and 3rds....that usually dries up the 4th qtr. I am seeing predominantly a ground game materializing. Speculating. Dawgs should win going away.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I believe the Dawgs will play uninspired football this Saturday. Two captains out will hurt the chemistry. I pray they get through the contest without more injuries. If you believe they will beat Mizzou 63-3, then feel free to place your bets. I think the final score will be 34-10.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll throw this out...if JT plays and is allowed to deliver his brand of mail.....we could see a very high -scoring game. With Stets it will be a 30 something win...maybe early 40s...run game and RPOs. Akin to what he has been doing. He wins....cannot argue that point. I like Stets. Get JT on track and the score should rise. Mizzou's defense is pretty porous. Also, their starting QB is out. The back-ups are, well, 9 throws for less than 100 yds combined. I guess they have a decent RB.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don’t be too quick to go with UF to cover against SC. With a turnover machine at QB giving away possessions, this game could be close. And, wouldn’t it be sweet for Coach Beamer to get a signature win at home against Coach Clown!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The only way the Dawgs score only 34 is if there is a mercy rule at halftime. The only way Mizzou scores a TD is a pick six and I doubt Beck will get on the field.